In today’s global environment frequent travel has become the norm. Protect yourself or your employees from the medical dangers associated with travel outside of the UK and ensure that you or your employees receive appropriate pre-travel care.
We offer all necessary travel vaccinations in addition to helpful, country-specific health advice.
It is best to come and see us 6 to 8 weeks before travel, at one of our surgeries in Gloucester so we can make sure there is time for any courses of vaccinations that may be required depending on the destination. Please still contact us if it is less than 6 to 8 weeks before travel as it may be possible to get vaccinated.
- Cholera (usually 2 doses) - £34.00 per dose
- Diphtheria, tetanus & poliomyelitis (1 dose) - £23.00 per dose
- Hepatitis A (1 dose) - £38.00 per dose
- Hepatitis B (usually 3 doses) - £31.00 per dose
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 doses) - £95.00 per dose
- Meningitis ACWY (1 dose) - £51.00 per dose
- Rabies (3 doses) - £65.00 per dose
- Tick-borne Encephalitis (2 doses) - £54.00 per dose
- Typhoid (1 dose) - £27.00 per dose
- Typhoid & Hepatitis A (1 dose) - £52 per dose
- Yellow Fever (1 dose) - £65 per dose
Appointments are avaliable at one of our Gloucester surgeries. For Further information please fill in the Travel Vaccine questionnaire below. Otherwise you can call 01452 782272 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org